About Me

My photo
Falmouth, United Kingdom
I am lucky enough to live in beautiful Cornwall and enjoy nothing more than walking on my local beach at Swanpool searching for sea glass. I am inspired by all the natural things I see around me,my favourite colours are the blues and greens of the ever changing sea.

Thursday 2 June 2016

Pompom Queen

Going to be as colourful as my Mandalas
I have made pompoms for as long as I can remember to finish off scarves and hats by using two  circles of card with a hole in the centre, bit of a fiddle but worked ok.

I have now discovered a quicker, easier way to make them by using a pompom maker. At first I wasn't too sure about it but after watching a short youtube video I was away.

Really love the pompom garland that was my first effort and yes it had to be a Rainbow didn't it?  Now making pompoms for a pastel version and maybe a monochrome one would be good too. Going to be a great stash buster.

Have ordered more pompom makers in different sizes as I would like to make a mobile and wall hanging.


No comments:

Post a Comment